Bleach Online Adventure
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forums of Bleach Online Adventure.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zaraki Kenpachi's application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ZaraKiK

Zaraki Kenpachi's application Empty
PostSubject: Zaraki Kenpachi's application   Zaraki Kenpachi's application EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 11:28 am

1. Name(Real name, or In Game Name) : Karapi Zenkachi

2. Byond Key(Your on you play on) :Dannyt

3. Refferal(Anyone who can vouch for your work) :noone

4. Age : 16

5. Gender : Male

6. Hobbies & Interest's(Anything including outside activities) : Computer games, msn, anime/mangas and football.

7. Reason For Applying(Need's to be at least a paragraph, 3-4 sentences) : I dont like it when players break the rule i believe that they have to be warned and punished to make sure they dont make the same mistake twice.

8. Previous Experience(Any game even excluding Byond you have staffed for) : None

9. Experience with Help&Support(Can be in real life situations to I.E Customer Support for Mc Donalds) : I used to be a mentor at my high school.

10. Why do you think your right for the job? : I can think logically and dont judge on anything else than what I see

~ Common Sense Basic Intelligence Questions ~

1. If a red house is made of red bricks a blue house is made of blue bricks a yellow house is made of yellow bricks what is a green house made of? Glass or green bricks

2. What is x? x + 7 = 32 / 2? X=9

3. If you had 5 apples and you take 3 away how many do you have? If you take your own apples you'll keep 5.

4. There are 7 people on train #1 and 3 people on Train #2 if 2/3rd of the people from Train #2 move to Train #1 how many people are left on Train #2? 1

5. What is a GM? A game moderator, someone that makes sure everyone follows the rules.

6. How would you solve a fight between two players?(List what you would do step by step)First speak to them seperatly to find out what happened.
Second:Make sure everything is solved.
Third: if they go into an arguiment with each other again mute.

Last edited by ZaraKiK on Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kusaka Shinjuku
BANNED
Kusaka Shinjuku

PostSubject: Re: Zaraki Kenpachi's application   Zaraki Kenpachi's application EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 11:34 am

It Would be smart you have a name other than one thats in the show... people that use show names are typically the noobs of the bunch.

Quote :
7. Reason For Applying(Need's to be at least a paragraph, 3-4 sentences) : I dont like it when players break the rule i believe that they have to be warned and punished to make sure they dont make the same mistake twice.

And thats not 3/4 sentences, read the full question before you submit your application
Back to top Go down
Halkal

Halkal

PostSubject: Re: Zaraki Kenpachi's application   Zaraki Kenpachi's application EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 6:51 am

This application made me laugh, as it is terrible and I am Kenpachi Zaraki, not you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zaraki Kenpachi's application   Zaraki Kenpachi's application Empty

Back to top Go down

Zaraki Kenpachi's application
Page 1 of 1