Bleach Online Adventure
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forums of Bleach Online Adventure.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GM Application.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Zoanthrope

Zoanthrope

GM Application. Empty
PostSubject: GM Application.   GM Application. EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 4:31 pm

1. Name(Real name, or In Game Name) :
- Sam/Zoanthrope

2. Byond Key(Your on you play on) :
- Fiery Doom Of Death

3. Refferal(Anyone who can vouch for your work) :
- I'll give the one staff member who can vouch for me. MitC.

4. Age :
- Let's go ahead and assume Sixteen.

5. Gender :
- Male

6. Hobbies & Interest's(Anything including outside activities) :
- I play tennis, I play D&D, I read... alot, and I might start playing Warhammer 40K or Fantasy Battles.

7. Reason For Applying(Need's to be at least a paragraph, 3-4 sentences) :
- The reason why I'm applying is because I truly enjoyed the first incarnation of this game, Bleach Ketzuken, and very much enjoyed the first game. As well, I'm fairly good working with others, and have been seen many times by my fellow ex-staff members helping out people. Ask Halkal if you must, or you can ask Kai. How else could you explain how I got promoted? Further more, I surely enjoy both Bleach and MMORPG's, and this fusion of the two is a very good experience. As well, I can help out and take the load off of You, MitC, and you, Takashi, and thus allow you to work more on the updates.

8. Previous Experience(Any game even excluding Byond you have staffed for) :
- I was Admin on Bleach Ketzuken, I am Admin on Naruto Bleach Assault ( 3rd Main Owner Gave It To Me ), I was Admin on Naruto Fallen Hokages, and I am partial-owner of Ninja Arts of The Shinobi.

9. Experience with Help&Support(Can be in real life situations to I.E Customer Support for Mc Donalds) :
- I've helped out in almost every game I play. I tell people to things that they need, information that they want, and just general help. As well, I refer to them people who can help them with problems that I can't help with.

10. Why do you think your right for the job? :
- Well... I suppose I could say it's because I can keep a level head, talk to someone who's yelling and cussing at me, calm them down, and then help them out. I could also say that it's because I was a GM on this game's former incarnation, Bleach Ketzuken. And those are the reasons why I believe I am right for the job. But it's also because I don't much care for excessively training, and would prefer helping people to training.

~ Common Sense Basic Intelligence Questions ~

1. If a red house is made of red bricks a blue house is made of blue bricks a yellow house is made of yellow bricks what is a green house made of?
- A Greenhouse is made out of glass. A House colored green is made out of green bricks, or any kind of brick that has been painted green.

2. What is x? x + 7 = 32 / 2?
- X is Nine (9).

3. If you had 5 apples and you take 3 away how many do you have?
- You would still have Five (5) apples.

4. There are 7 people on train #1 and 3 people on Train #2 if 2/3rd of the people from Train #2 move to Train #1 how many people are left on Train #2?
- One (1) Person is left on Train # Two (2).

5. What is a GM?
- A Game Moderator or General Manager.

6. How would you solve a fight between two players?(List what you would do step by step)
- First, I would discover what the fight is about. Second, I would decide whether or not a compromise could be applicable to the situation. If not, I continue on to the Third Step. If so, then I apply the compromise. The Third Step is that I decide who is in the right in the situation. I would then explain to the other that the other's right. If that doesn't work, I would politely ask them to stop bickering. If they do not, ( If I had GM ) Then I would mute the one, or both, who were still fighting. Without staff powers, I would ask a Staff Member to do so.

Thank you for reading this. I hope I get chosen.

Last edited by Zoanthrope on Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kyoujin
Admin
Kyoujin

GM Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Application.   GM Application. EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 4:35 pm

Referal is damn right. Good app Zoan!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bleachonlineadventure.bravehost.com/
Zoanthrope

Zoanthrope

GM Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Application.   GM Application. EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 4:36 pm

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Aceboy360
BANNED
Aceboy360

GM Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Application.   GM Application. EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 7:46 pm

I'm sensing a bit of favoritism >> jk it's a great app haha =]
Back to top Go down
Alastor_Nazura
Veteran Player
Alastor_Nazura

GM Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Application.   GM Application. EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 7:52 pm

Lol. Awesome App.
Back to top Go down
Rokura
Admin
Rokura

GM Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Application.   GM Application. EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 6:44 am

Under review.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

GM Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Application.   GM Application. Empty

Back to top Go down

GM Application.
Page 1 of 1