Bleach Online Adventure
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forums of Bleach Online Adventure.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mango App

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aceboy360
BANNED
Aceboy360

Mango App Empty
PostSubject: Mango App   Mango App EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 4:25 pm

1. Name(Real name, or In Game Name) : Mango

2. Byond Key(Your on you play on) : SupaKoopa

3. Refferal(Anyone who can vouch for your work) : Not sure about this one, but I have hosted Dragonball Epic Universe for a while, and players have told me I am a great host that I don't abuse, and keep things running smoothly, and have a good judgment of admins.

4. Age : 17

5. Gender : Male

6. Hobbies & Interest's(Anything including outside activities) : Bass, guitar, friends, games, girls (that's right I got a life), paintball, anything I want to do.

7. Reason For Applying(Need's to be at least a paragraph, 3-4 sentences) : I am a fair moderator, I don't look for anything fancy. As long as I can help mute, or boot the nuisances I am happy because I see a lot of people getting away with it way to often when there are mods on that may even participate in it. I also ask what I am allowed to do when it comes to punishment, also when it involves having more admin-like verbs. I'm not a power hungry abusive lil' som bitch.

8. Previous Experience(Any game even excluding Byond you have staffed for) : No non-BYOND games.

9. Experience with Help&Support(Can be in real life situations to I.E Customer Support for Mc Donalds) : People ask questions and if they need an answer for it I am willing to answer it for them, and if I don't know the answer I will give them the best info I can to get them closer to an answer. I am a smart kid a lot of my friends ask my help when it comes to puzzles, or their homework.

10. Why do you think your right for the job? : Isn't this the same as the reason for applying haha?

~ Common Sense Basic Intelligence Questions ~

1. If a red house is made of red bricks a blue house is made of blue bricks a yellow house is made of yellow bricks what is a green house made of? Green bricks /derp. Nah it's glass.

2. What is x? x + 7 = 32 / 2? X is 9

3. If you had 5 apples and you take 3 away how many do you have? You have 5 apples..

4. There are 7 people on train #1 and 3 people on Train #2 if 2/3rd of the people from Train #2 move to Train #1 how many people are left on Train #2? Just 1. One truly is the loneliest number.

5. What is a GM? Game Master, or Game Moderator.

6. How would you solve a fight between two players?(List what you would do step by step) Ask both stories, ask other players what happened, base my judgment of the player's history of trouble, and decide how one of them (Or both) would be punished. First offense mute (Or boot if it didn't involve OOC/Say), second is boot, third is one hour ban, fourth let's hope you don't go there =].

Back to top Go down
Kyoujin
Admin
Kyoujin

Mango App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mango App   Mango App EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 4:49 pm

Good app, easily readable text, I'll talk with Rokura about it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bleachonlineadventure.bravehost.com/

Mango App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Online Adventure :: Applications-
Jump to: