Official Forums of Bleach Online Adventure.
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Eh seeya

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Rokura
Admin
avatar

Posts : 229
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2010-08-28
Age : 26
Location : Houston , TX

PostSubject: Re: Eh seeya   Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:32 pm

That's on the actual game not, the forums.

_________________
"Quincy's arent rigged their just sexy" - Gokumasaki

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kusaka Shinjuku
BANNED
avatar

Posts : 60
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-08-28
Age : 27
Location : Meh

PostSubject: Re: Eh seeya   Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:32 pm

excuse me 2nd page

Quote :
Aceboy360 wrote:
Yeah Im probably gonna quit not much happens that i care for lol seeya




So your going to quit because your not getting your way, because the game wasn't magically done in 5 days?


That's fine atleast i have my first IP ban , so no point in trying to log on to the shinigami test today.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rokura
Admin
avatar

Posts : 229
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2010-08-28
Age : 26
Location : Houston , TX

PostSubject: Re: Eh seeya   Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:33 pm

As i said, that's on the game not the forums.

_________________
"Quincy's arent rigged their just sexy" - Gokumasaki

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kusaka Shinjuku
BANNED
avatar

Posts : 60
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-08-28
Age : 27
Location : Meh

PostSubject: Re: Eh seeya   Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:34 pm

well, i assumed on the forums, and ip banning him on the game is a stupid reason too, if thats the case in ip ban every player that isnt on this forum right now waiting... so thats me, and 90% of the registered users
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rokura
Admin
avatar

Posts : 229
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2010-08-28
Age : 26
Location : Houston , TX

PostSubject: Re: Eh seeya   Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:35 pm

Kusaka Shinjuku wrote:
well, i assumed on the forums, and ip banning him on the game is a stupid reason too, if thats the case in ip ban every player that isnt on this forum right now waiting... so thats me, and 90% of the registered users


I don't remember having to take order's from players?

_________________
"Quincy's arent rigged their just sexy" - Gokumasaki

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kusaka Shinjuku
BANNED
avatar

Posts : 60
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-08-28
Age : 27
Location : Meh

PostSubject: Re: Eh seeya   Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:36 pm

its not a order, its more of going along with your thought process. the reason of your ban for Mango = the same reason i posted above.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alastor_Nazura
Veteran Player
avatar

Posts : 113
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-08-28
Age : 25
Location : Around Shana's Neck

PostSubject: Re: Eh seeya   Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:37 pm

Kusaka, just let it drop....come on guys, just drop it. No fighting D:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kusaka Shinjuku
BANNED
avatar

Posts : 60
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-08-28
Age : 27
Location : Meh

PostSubject: Re: Eh seeya   Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:39 pm

im only pointing out a rather stupid and Childish Ban, i see that ban as, okay so you wont complement me and my icons during my tests and you dont want to test, thus ill ban you for not wanting to sit on the forums and say oooooo ahhhhh sexy icons.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rokura
Admin
avatar

Posts : 229
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2010-08-28
Age : 26
Location : Houston , TX

PostSubject: Re: Eh seeya   Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:39 pm

So apparently your insulting my "Thought Process" because i decided to ban a ignorant player? Yet your showing a beautiful "Thought Process" by coming on here and bitching and riding his dick.

_________________
"Quincy's arent rigged their just sexy" - Gokumasaki

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rokura
Admin
avatar

Posts : 229
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2010-08-28
Age : 26
Location : Houston , TX

PostSubject: Re: Eh seeya   Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:40 pm

Kusaka Shinjuku wrote:
im only pointing out a rather stupid and Childish Ban, i see that ban as, okay so you wont complement me and my icons during my tests and you dont want to test, thus ill ban you for not wanting to sit on the forums and say oooooo ahhhhh sexy icons.


How much are you going to ride his dick because your looking like the childish brat at the moment.

_________________
"Quincy's arent rigged their just sexy" - Gokumasaki

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alastor_Nazura
Veteran Player
avatar

Posts : 113
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-08-28
Age : 25
Location : Around Shana's Neck

PostSubject: Re: Eh seeya   Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:41 pm

*Sighs*....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kusaka Shinjuku
BANNED
avatar

Posts : 60
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-08-28
Age : 27
Location : Meh

PostSubject: Re: Eh seeya   Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:42 pm

well for starters im not bitching, i am as i said pointing out a valid point, and 2nd your thought process? your thought process is he doesnt kiss my ass so ima ban him.... thats what it looks like and it rlly makes you look like an ass, and 3rd im deff not riding his dick b/c i have not said 1 word that makes him seem like a god, or kissed his ass, i am just pointing out a stupid reason for a ban. and im sure many more are thinking the same way but wont stand up and say it in fear of being banned for yet another stupid reason.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rokura
Admin
avatar

Posts : 229
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2010-08-28
Age : 26
Location : Houston , TX

PostSubject: Re: Eh seeya   Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:45 pm

Kusaka Shinjuku wrote:
well for starters im not bitching, i am as i said pointing out a valid point, and 2nd your thought process? your thought process is he doesnt kiss my ass so ima ban him.... thats what it looks like and it rlly makes you look like an ass, and 3rd im deff not riding his dick b/c i have not said 1 word that makes him seem like a god, or kissed his ass, i am just pointing out a stupid reason for a ban. and im sure many more are thinking the same way but wont stand up and say it in fear of being banned for yet another stupid reason.

I could careless if someone kisses my ass for starters, 2 How can you say your not riding his dick, your sitting here bitching and moaning over him being banned for being ignorant, i mean your pushing it way past what it should be you've gone from a upset friend to a full blown whiny bitch it's rather annoying really your sitting here crying non stop insulting me for what purpose, for someone who was banned for ignorance and constant degrading of the game?


How was it a stupid reason to ban please explain, and if anyone else wants to stick up to me for it being a "Stupid" Ban let their voices be heard here, because ive seen people get banned for saying "Hi" to game owner's.

_________________
"Quincy's arent rigged their just sexy" - Gokumasaki

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Serenade
Veteran Player
avatar

Posts : 139
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2010-08-28
Age : 28
Location : SSoHT

PostSubject: Re: Eh seeya   Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:46 pm

Learn to keep your mouths shut people. All this extra animosity is unnecessary. Take an effing chill pill and go sit in the corner like good little children. You people whine more than my 3 year old niece. What is this Jersey Shore? Are these forums filled with the biggest douche bags money could find? Do something productive for once. Don't like the icons? Fine, keep it to yourself, or try and not be an ass about it. Honestly people, how hard is it to just relax and wait for the man to finish the job.

And before it starts, I'm not dick riding, I'm silencing a petty disagreement between children who don't know when to shut the hell up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kusaka Shinjuku
BANNED
avatar

Posts : 60
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-08-28
Age : 27
Location : Meh

PostSubject: Re: Eh seeya   Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:53 pm

well for the "stupid" ban, like i said before all mango said was he doesnt feel like waiting her playing alphas for 5 to 10 min, and honestly i dont either, i talk on the forums yes but 99% of my posts are of my own work idk whats done with he game and i dont rlly care. Yeah im sure the game will be great, but im not gonna spend 3 months waiting here doing nothing, thats pretty much what he said, and in return you banned him. So making a long story short.


He doesnt want to test <--- thats his choice
He was telling everyone bye or "See Ya" in his terms <---- i dont see any problems in that
He didnt once say anything downing the game(I.E he didnt say the game sucks, the icons suck or anything around that, hell the only thing he said was he didnt want to wait on the forums) <---- once again his choice.


So you explain to ME in those groups where is it right to ban him? b/c all i see is him being impatient, where has freak been? hes been playing a different game on a dif forum you gonna ban him too? This topic was worth a deletion not a stupid Ban.


and Serenade what you just said has absolutely nothing to do with this, no1 is downing the game at all just not wanting to wait on the forums so you can go sit on a corner like a good little child.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Serenade
Veteran Player
avatar

Posts : 139
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2010-08-28
Age : 28
Location : SSoHT

PostSubject: Re: Eh seeya   Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:57 pm

Obviously you don't like certain things as you constantly want to change them. If complaining gets you banned, then why do it? So someone else complain about it and get banned? It's a giant fucking circle of bans. Shut the fuck up and you'll fly under the radar. Why is it so hard for you people to stay quiet? Is it because some injustice drives you to speak up and be a hero? Mike Shinoda said it best. "Even heroes no when to be scared"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alastor_Nazura
Veteran Player
avatar

Posts : 113
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-08-28
Age : 25
Location : Around Shana's Neck

PostSubject: Re: Eh seeya   Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:59 pm

Guys, no Lie just fucking Chill. WE all are waiting for the Game. We dont need any kind of fighting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kusaka Shinjuku
BANNED
avatar

Posts : 60
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-08-28
Age : 27
Location : Meh

PostSubject: Re: Eh seeya   Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:59 pm

b/c we all can speak freely, if thats the case then make a new rule right fucking now, kiss ass, dont state your opinion and act like a mindless fuck.


If its a circle of bans that turns up to 1500 bans then that shows thats its a very stupid fucking reason. im sorry that im not a lil pussy that sits under the radar and watches people get walked on
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alastor_Nazura
Veteran Player
avatar

Posts : 113
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-08-28
Age : 25
Location : Around Shana's Neck

PostSubject: Re: Eh seeya   Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:00 pm

Anyway im out...try to resolve this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rokura
Admin
avatar

Posts : 229
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2010-08-28
Age : 26
Location : Houston , TX

PostSubject: Re: Eh seeya   Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:00 pm

Kusaka Shinjuku wrote:
well for the "stupid" ban, like i said before all mango said was he doesnt feel like waiting her playing alphas for 5 to 10 min, and honestly i dont either, i talk on the forums yes but 99% of my posts are of my own work idk whats done with he game and i dont rlly care. Yeah im sure the game will be great, but im not gonna spend 3 months waiting here doing nothing, thats pretty much what he said, and in return you banned him. So making a long story short.


He doesnt want to test <--- thats his choice
He was telling everyone bye or "See Ya" in his terms <---- i dont see any problems in that
He didnt once say anything downing the game(I.E he didnt say the game sucks, the icons suck or anything around that, hell the only thing he said was he didnt want to wait on the forums) <---- once again his choice.


So you explain to ME in those groups where is it right to ban him? b/c all i see is him being impatient, where has freak been? hes been playing a different game on a dif forum you gonna ban him too? This topic was worth a deletion not a stupid Ban.


and Serenade what you just said has absolutely nothing to do with this, no1 is downing the game at all just not wanting to wait on the forums so you can go sit on a corner like a good little child.

I guess it's to bad i cleared up some of the forums but Was his post to try and get you as the pixel artist not insulting, considering he flat out said all the icon's suck, but yet your pillow shaded stuff surpasses it all? Quite frankly it was hypocritical and your both still pissed because i didn't want you as a pixel artist.

_________________
"Quincy's arent rigged their just sexy" - Gokumasaki

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rokura
Admin
avatar

Posts : 229
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2010-08-28
Age : 26
Location : Houston , TX

PostSubject: Re: Eh seeya   Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:01 pm

Kusaka Shinjuku wrote:
b/c we all can speak freely, if thats the case then make a new rule right fucking now, kiss ass, dont state your opinion and act like a mindless fuck.


If its a circle of bans that turns up to 1500 bans then that shows thats its a very stupid fucking reason. im sorry that im not a lil pussy that sits under the radar and watches people get walked on


Your right your not a "Lil Pussy" Your the ignorant moron and the start of a march for absolutely nothing.

_________________
"Quincy's arent rigged their just sexy" - Gokumasaki

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Serenade
Veteran Player
avatar

Posts : 139
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2010-08-28
Age : 28
Location : SSoHT

PostSubject: Re: Eh seeya   Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:03 pm

Kusaka Shinjuku wrote:

If its a circle of bans that turns up to 1500 bans then that shows thats its a very stupid fucking reason. im sorry that im not a lil pussy that sits under the radar and watches people get walked on

I'm, sorry you stick up for people who don't know when to shut up. Albeit you yourself seem to be one of those people.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kusaka Shinjuku
BANNED
avatar

Posts : 60
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-08-28
Age : 27
Location : Meh

PostSubject: Re: Eh seeya   Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:06 pm

dude i dont give a shit about being a iconner for this game, iconning is a hobby, i applied yes and that was because KAI wanted me too so you can fuck off for that, and oooo you brought up pillow shading : / i even say on all my apps i pillow shade, and yes to be quite frank your north and south non movement icons look great, but your sides and movements look like you were drunk making them thus making your base rather fail. So even still, stating an opinion is no right to ban once again that was a post to delete not to be used to piss you off to where you ban for little to no reason, this is based off of this topic not past topics if that was the case then why didnt you ban him then?



and no when its something worth fighting for i wont shut up, its a stupid fucking ban thats now come into you jumping in and telling me to be a little bitch and let taka walk all over me after saying im riding some kids dick, this is now going into how Taka like to Rage ban ppl he has now done it here and also did it quite a few time on BK (i dont know the names but i know i saw it atleast 3 times)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kusaka Shinjuku
BANNED
avatar

Posts : 60
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-08-28
Age : 27
Location : Meh

PostSubject: Re: Eh seeya   Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:07 pm

and how is standing up for something you believe being a moron, if thats the case then you are a moron too, for standing up saying that ban had a purpose other than you didnt like mango b/c he said your icons sucked. booo hooo you rnt the best oh no.... get over it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rokura
Admin
avatar

Posts : 229
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2010-08-28
Age : 26
Location : Houston , TX

PostSubject: Re: Eh seeya   Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:09 pm

Kusaka Shinjuku wrote:
dude i dont give a shit about being a iconner for this game, iconning is a hobby, i applied yes and that was because KAI wanted me too so you can fuck off for that, and oooo you brought up pillow shading : / i even say on all my apps i pillow shade, and yes to be quite frank your north and south non movement icons look great, but your sides and movements look like you were drunk making them thus making your base rather fail. So even still, stating an opinion is no right to ban once again that was a post to delete not to be used to piss you off to where you ban for little to no reason, this is based off of this topic not past topics if that was the case then why didnt you ban him then?



and no when its something worth fighting for i wont shut up, its a stupid fucking ban thats now come into you jumping in and telling me to be a little bitch and let taka walk all over me after saying im riding some kids dick, this is now going into how Taka like to Rage ban ppl he has now done it here and also did it quite a few time on BK (i dont know the names but i know i saw it atleast 3 times)



First off pillow shading is a noob's mistake that's how i know your creditials and you "Worked with ABK and other Elite Artists" Is bullshit, even AmonR flat out said

"Pillow shading is a noob mistake that's done by beginner artists"

Secondly My Base sucks? can you even pixel somthing without a reference or pillow shading or for that matter can you even pixel a base or animate it before you go talking shit as if your some pro, Face it your a low life Rip artist and you wont advance any further then that. you crying about you pathetic self and friend mango on here isn't going to get you anywhere or any sympathy so just pack up your bags and run along little boy.

_________________
"Quincy's arent rigged their just sexy" - Gokumasaki

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Eh seeya   

Back to top Go down
 
Eh seeya
Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Online Adventure :: General-
Jump to: